What an exciting trip today!
We could watch first hand Ski jumping from K90 Jump platform, had several high views over Estonia and visited our Tartu Toome Rotary Charity initiative Maarja Village (13 Rotary projects over 20 years).
Check out pictures and videos at Tournament Photo Gallery: https://itfr2019.ee/gallery/
1) IMPORTANT! We will have a group photo at 13:00 at Tennis court 1
- Please wear your Tournament T-shirt, grab your racket and be there!
2) 17:00 General Assembly of ITFR at hotel Lydia
3) 18:00 Tartu Mayor’s Reception at City Hall (it’s just across the street of hotel Lydia)
- Dress code: Smart casual
Information on Friday’s Gala dinner:
- Gathering 18:45
- Location: Hotel Lydia
- Dress code: Smart casual. Wearing a tie is also ok.
1) Please find attached Order of play for 29.08.2019
- You can find it also online: https://etl.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/matches.aspx?id=55DCA30D-1209-4C1A-B4DA-AC8602F9E43B&d=20190829
2) Reminder – warm-up courts are available every day from 9:03 (courts 1-3)
3) News and pictures
- All information from my e-mails are also available at news section at homepage – https://itfr2019.ee/news/
- Picture gallery is available here – https://itfr2019.ee/gallery/
- And keep sending your interesting photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities and side-events
- You can continuously register to our activities and side-events
- Please do it at registration desk to Vice Director Rain Eendra
- Check out them here – https://itfr2019.ee/what-to-do/
I wish you beautiful day!